• 1
    BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy: zero waste, fit eating, trainings and more ♡
    Learn more
  • 3
    PLANNING
    I'm so crazy about planning! Do you want to start with planning? Read more about my planning methods ♡
    Learn more
Welcome!
Welcome to the Cheryl template site. It's a fully responsive, modern, feminine Blogger template made with ♡ by Brand & Blogger Studio. Go on and take a look around. Hope you love it as much as I did!

I can help you to make your brand and blog more pretty! ♡ If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more

Read these first

Latest on the blog

New Additions to the Garden

In yesterday's post, I mentioned some plants I had added to the garden.  Here are some photos.


I added Thrift (Creeping Phlox) to the flower bed on the east side of the walk to match the one on the west side.



I added two clumps of dianthus to bring in some lovely pink color.



I planted this Lithodora diffusa at the base of my New Dawn rose; it has lovely blue flowers and, according to the marker, it is only supposed to get about a foot wide. However, it may spread out more, based on what I read here.  Either way, it will be fine.



Pincushion flowers are one of my favorites.  I planted this one next to my black daylily.



I really do like the wispy look of pink gaura in bloom, so I added one to each side of the front walk.  Even though they are not in bloom yet, the foliage has a lovely rosy color.


A lovely blue columbine just had to come home with me.



Finally, I added pink begonias to the two beds on the east side of the driveway.  The bed by the sidewalk is still a work in progress.  Come to think of it, a flower bed is never really finished, is it?  What I mean is that this bed was created last year and does not have much planted in it.  There are several four o'clocks from my grandmother's garden that have not come up, yet.  Before the end of the summer, I hope to install the scalloped concrete edging on the fern side.